Aim Our Mission The Task The Aftercare Home
                 History of the Fort
Bull Sands Fort or the Northern Fort as it was known for security reasons during its construction, is the larger of the two island forts, decided upon by the military      authorities towards the end of 1914. The fort is located on extensive sand banks 4200 yards southwest of Spurn Head lighthouse, with deep water channels about three quarters of a mile away on either side.
The Clients The Method Church/org. Sailings Volunteers Requests Gallery Fort History Contact Us Project History Links Fort History